Collab in a Dubstep, Neuro ''Bass music'' track

(The Empty Self) #1

Hi guys …wonder if one of you wants to collab on a neuro type of track in renoise

can be a remix…

i want to collaborate with someone that uses Renoise for produce different types of bass music

so i get a grasp of workflow and special tips you guys use in your productions

ive produce several tracks in FL Studio but now im focusing on using just Renoise

i leave you guys with my soundcloud link…

if you are interested reach me via email

landofbitsmusic@gmail.com

(Haqq) #2

Hi Land of Bits!

I’m interested for a collab. MP when you can :slight_smile:

(The Empty Self) #3

im glad youre interested bro…i have a lot of stuff in mind but as i said im nuuu…in Renoise

i can send you a lot of my sounds in a Renoise project file …so we can work with those sounds…and you can add whatever you want

…in doing so…i learn a few tips to improve my workflow in renoise…and maybe we ended up creating a really dope track

the only vst i Use is Harmor but dont worry…ill send you rendered audio…of my presets…

so reach me when you feel youre ready…man…

(dirtnoise) #4

I’m also interested, a collab would be a great way for me to learn a few things. I’m horrible at drum patterns(mainly use loops and sometimes slice em up) and would really like to look at a DnB/neuro xrns. I’m alright on synths(FM, reese, granular synthesis, modular) and used renoise for many years now.

(The Empty Self) #5

I’m also interested, a collab would be a great way for me to learn a few things. I’m horrible at drum patterns(mainly use loops and sometimes slice em up) and would really like to look at a DnB/neuro xrns. I’m alright on synths(FM, reese, granular synthesis, modular) and used renoise for many years now.

ok man…dont know …how you want to start this thing … you can send me something a small idea and i can continue it…or maybe i send you something 1st

at the moment im working on different ideas…but is all very ambient downtempo IDM related music

you reply this post and we can figure it out :slight_smile:

(dirtnoise) #6

ok man…dont know …how you want to start this thing … you can send me something a small idea and i can continue it…or maybe i send you something 1st

at the moment im working on different ideas…but is all very ambient downtempo IDM related music

you reply this post and we can figure it out :slight_smile:

Hey add me on soundcloud and I’ll send you some stems to work with!

(The Empty Self) #7

Hey add me on soundcloud and I’ll send you some stems to work with!

hey man already following you :slight_smile:

i would love to do the collab…but theres a damn bad situation about the hurricane approaching south florida i live in Miami …and maybe i wouldnt be able to work this days

heyy but send me the stems…

and as soon as i can i start laying out some ideas on top