Confusion

(TheBellows) #1

Some confused music:

(TheCytha) #2

Lol for a song called “confusion” this is incredibly well focused. Really, really, really like this one. . . the melody work is well done, and there is a real sense of innate structure here (even though, again, it’s called confusion). Be interested in knowing what synth you are using are ~2:05 in the track (that resonated bass sound).

Kickass!!!

(TheBellows) #3

Thank you TheCytha, i have no idea why i called it confusion in the first place, it’s just a silly name. :stuck_out_tongue:

The resonant bass sound is a sample called ‘303 Honk Slice 01’ layered with Bassline VST, can’t remember where the sample came from i’m afraid.

(TheCytha) #4

Confused about why it was named confusion, I love it! :slight_smile:

Thnx for the note on the sample - thought maybe there was some 303 origin there (actually helpful to know that there is some layering going on for my own trainings). Thanks!

(redpanda13) #5

Interesting work. It sounds like you walk down the street and suddenly you feel a phobia, which is odd because you do not know where it came from andwhat has caused it. Maybe it is one of those streets in Blade runner universe.

(BrainClaim) #6

I love the weird crazy vocals, it gives the song the right confusion. Keep it up! :slight_smile: