Converted To The Hex Side

You have much to learn, young padawan ;)

So… mr boomerang when will you convert the 3th member of kaizuku?

Welcome mr sawtooth!

Welcome mr. ’ 1 partial to multiple partials ’

0E01

Just to throw everyone for a loop, I am not compeltely new to hex having started in scream tracker. It doesn’t make me hate it less. I can calcualte numbers in my head easier than I can make my mind work in Hex.

Besides the argument for me, and perhaps it’s true that I just like to complian about things in Renoise… but imagine the experience a new user might have when they see an interace with numbers. 256? I want half volume, well thats easy - 128. But what is FF or 80 divided by 2 in hex? I don’t know, I’ve already decided to keep that note at the same volume…

Aside from my semi-serious points above, the truth is hex intimdates and my mom wouldn’t want a recipe book that had the amount of sugar you add in hex, and the same would apply to many musicians as well.

0E01  
0E01 0E01 0E01 0E01 0E01 0E01 0E01 0E01  
0FFF  

Let’s convert that to decimal.

3585 3585 3585 3585 3585 3585 3585 3585  

Now suddenly, you (hopefully) thought of the fact (and everyone’s point) that hexadecimal is easier to remember, thanks to the way the codes work.
And look at this!

HEX:  
FFFF  

DECIMAL:  

:rolleyes:

EDIT:
Renoise effects are interesting. Here is the effect type:
0E11
A repeat command, good for really fast drumrolls.

0E11
Some effects have one parameter stretched over the two digits, but not this one.
The parameter goes like this:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F (beyond here 2-digits only) 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B etc.  

In our little “drumroll”, let’s say we want it to get louder at we get on with the drumroll. We use this parameter
to do that. If we want a normal drumroll, we set this to zero.

0E11
This is the speed of the drumroll, 1=fastest, F=slowest. This must be a pretty fast drumroll!

Plus hex looks cool. :badteethslayer:

Whaat? It’s over 0x2328 ?!

Third member, Kaizoku has no more. Looking back, I think it never HAD 3 members in the first place anyway :P

so, you have one place free :D
where to send the application ?

How does one handle three members?
I cant control one. but it is a big member.

meh, yeah, what botb said, making music with 3 people doesn’t work, specially if two of them work like a mad man on methamfetamines, putting every free minute innit and the other one just, well,… you know

my member hates meth, he shrivels to nothing.

This isn’t the place to be talking about the size of your member.

Haha! My member is guruh, motherfuckers!

there are too many members on this forum.

yeah so it`s time for a “renoise records” lable ;)

I can offer my services as an amateur serial killer…

Let’s add flower textured themes…that’ll pull the bitches.
too far?
:( sory

There’s a fistfull of cunts on Renoise. Even some females, too.

with cunts full of fists?