Countdown To ' Levitating Guruh ' Status

Well ,it’s a picture of me with a self made styrofoam’ mickey mouse 'head , blinking it’s eyes ( gif animated ) , then for a fraction of a second you see me with my beloved former spanish girlfriend I met in denmark 2 years ago and still love her verry much although she is probably fuckig someone else right now since we are not together anymore because it was al part of the 'free love thing ’ that only hippies and rejects practise and then you see a crystal skull .

Ahh , who said I live on the open waters ? , I (temporarely )live on a friends boat just outside the city ( gotta leave soon …so I am saving to get my own boat ) , have electricity and internet installed which are provided by the 'dock master , don’t really know the exact term for that , It’s where the boats are restored and maintained , but you can just let your boat stay here in the water …
SO no , I am not surrounded by dolphins and whales and sending these messages over satelite , I am just living on a small boat cause I refuse to pay a huge amount of money to live in a concrete box ,
Don’t have any pictures at the moment , but you cant type ‘griendijk gent’ gent is the city into google maps and see where it is .

HO hO ho sailor

This summer me and a friend went to holland ‘veerse meer’ to go buy a boat ( yes he’s got a lot of boats ) and during our return we stranded on a sand bank in the ‘westerschelde ’ it was 7/8 beaufort …so we had to stay and wait till the hight tide , which would occur around 3 o’clock in the morning ,
During low tide everything was cool , you could just stroll and walk on this huge sandbank surrounded by the ’ westerschelde’ but once the hight tide came things went verry rough , the impact of the waves bumping into the boat while still stranded , cause it would take a couple of hours for the water to be high enough to leave , eventually they came and rescued us cause it was like 8 beaufort at the time ,I really thought I wouldn’t survive all that .

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_627347151

Why do I always think there’s an H in Ghent? Or is that the area, rather than city, or something?

And Open Waters was meant tongue in cheek. I know you’re not in the middle of the ocean but you did mention being on a boat so I am obviously vaguely interested, having a little waterborne one of my own ;)

well gent is the exact dutch name , in english it’s 'Ghent ’

I thought the English were generally lazy and would be removing letters, not adding them. I suppose the added H is meant to indicate you need phlegm in your throat while you try and pronounce it.

Although, to be fair, it is mainly Americanism that likes to shorten things, there are loads of superfluous letters in English words (often missing in the American spelling.)

Aimless posting must be accompanied by cats!!!

I shall levitate at 0:00

nice

damn

FUck it I 'm buying ABleton

Congratulations man. How does it feel?

canitouchyou?

Great actually , having an unique status

Do I sence a bitter undertone there? :lol:

This is good humor :)

misfeasance of the webmaster

How about “Guruh Motha Fakka is Floating on a Sea or a River and Knows Everything About Renoise Webmaster Member” ;)

Fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ_7ipJ6Cx8?fs
!!LEVEL UP!!
!CONGRATULATIONS!

Nah… you were just begging to be teased :P
But i would have resetted it back today if Conner wasn’t ahead of me.
But now that you are levitated, there is no way back, you gotta prove yourself everyday again B)

Noticed it was down briefly yesterday and now the little Renoise logo you usually get in tabs in Firefox is missing. Is that related to something one of you has been doing?