Couple forum tips I've learned

Sorry this mess wish I didn’t get upset by stupid internetz stuff. Oh, well, whatever… nevermind?

[s]1) When I was a little kid we said “I know you are but what am I?”

1. Got a little older and more advanced, sometimes said “That’s the way I roll, don’t like it, don’t ride!”

That covers about 90% of what might be felt to be necessary responses during forum arguments to things that are not very technical in nature. If you ain’t using some one sentence variation of one of these two, you are very likely wasting everyone’s time or intentionally or accidentally trolling your own shit.

I’m, not a lecturing type and hate to post something like this and know it might make some random people mad (probably not, but might)… mostly find forum behavior funny and don’t really care, but, man, some very few of y’all have psycho, ego or drug or alcohol probz or something and i know i’m a smart ass but I know I don’t want to be an asshole. It might happen anyway, but… it happens.

“I know you are but what am I?”

“That’s the way I roll, don’t like it, don’t ride!”

Might look stupid but a paragraph or 3 saying the same seriously looks even stupider unless you are patrick henry or aristotle, which I ain’t(obviously) and neither are you!

I know i have no renoise ‘cred’ to be doing this. Swear off rants after this. Promise. I really hate 'em, anyway.[/s]