Crytal vst(i) wont load on linux

Hi, Im running Renoise-2.8 on ubuntu 12.04 ( 64 bit ) linux.
I’m using the vst-bridge and have successfully converted quite a few vst.dll’s ( both 32 and 64 bit ) to vst.so and they are working as expected, but cannot get Crystal to load.
I have tried with options such as running plugins in the sandbox and enabling/disabling auto-suspend… belo is the error code hen run from the terminal

Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstPlugs: Trying to instantiate /home/mikobuntu/.vst/Crystal.so  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstPlugs: Analyzing VST plugin 'Green Oak: Crystal', Unique ID:1098139250, Version:2200  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstPlugs: Instantiate OK  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Creating a new X11Window...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Setting X11Window properties...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Plug neglected effEditGetRect...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Give the plug access to the X11Window...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Query the X11Window child...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: No event child window found...  
Renoise Plugin Server LOG> VstWindow: Mapping the window...  

thanks Mikobuntu :)

Can you get it working in any host on Linux?

Yes it works perfectly in LMMS and iirc i had it working in Ardour3 and possibly other host too thanks.

I have gotten Crystal working on Renoise through vst-bridge. Did you build from the latest source, or an earlier version?

How exactly does the plugin fail to load? Are you referring to initialization? Does it crash or just lock up…? Or can you hear audio but not open the external editor?

The plugin is a little slow to load for me (takes about six seconds) and takes even longer to load the program list when the dropdown is expanded but it does load.