CXMD JRXD live performance video [Hitech + Breakbeats]

yo, just a short video during my live performance using renoise on linux (only free plugins were used).

Have a great day, renoise community :badteethslayer:

1 Like

Nice, dude! good to see another psy head on here. hmu if you want to collab on an xrns or two

1 Like

Nice, dude! good to see another psy head on here. hmu if you want to collab on an xrns or two

Thanks man! Sure, would be awesome to have a collab. I’ll get back to u

Yow yow, got another live video from my last show (I recorded sound from audio interface and audience with my phone and mixed it together) :alien::space_invader::ghost:

1 Like

Nice! Was wondering if other people made anything psy with Renoise :smiley:
And live even!

To be honest, I’m not much into forest and darkpsy (maybe some hitech), but psy, progressive, psybient, psychill etc. Evil Oil Man, Astrix, Ott, Shpongle, Grouch, CBL, Solar Fields to name just a few (trippy) favorites.

Shameless plug of the closest I got to a full track so far
(Hope you don’t mind)

1 Like

Hey ne0, thx for your comment! I also like psybient/psychill :slight_smile: Just don’t understand what I can find at your linked page :stuck_out_tongue: If you have produced something with renoise, feel free to send me a link :slight_smile:

1 Like

30 minutes video of my set. Have phun, peace and lov to all of you :sunny: :blush:

Audio is also on Soundcloud:

3 Likes

Booom! ((^^)) You are playing Renoise completely like a groove machine! Nice to view!
Otherwise the track sound is powerful, sure this make the dancefloor shaking!

1 Like

Hey Fabrice, thanks, appreciate your comment :slight_smile: sometimes the dancefloor is shaking, sometimes its too crazy for the people :stuck_out_tongue:
BTW: nice relaxed music on your soundcloud :sunglasses::purple_heart:

1 Like