D Fast - Sunday (Trip-Hop/chillout/downtempo/lounge)

very nice, i’m looking forward to the full album

Sorry to ruin your expectation, but the release date is set way past this month, finance issues I’m afraid (owning a car is pretty sweet, until it breaks down and you need high quality spare parts for it).

On a slight sidenote, there’s a 90% chance that I’m getting a vocalist for some of the tunes. And she’s pretty damn good.

Also, this thing might never become a CD… 100 pcs. of 12" vinyl is the #1 choice at the moment (+ digital).

Here’s some teaser artwork to make you feel safe (artwork made by a fellow HBC member Tuomas Korpi):

Glad that this thing is being watched ;)

Really good stuff… Love the sound of your drums in From the Moon, and the crazy section in the end has had the awesomeness knob cranked up to 11 for sure.

nice album!

This is funky and groovy and completely awesome stuff, man! Very much looking forward to the release. I appreciate the idea of a vinyl physical release but that would leave me with only a digital download option. :confused: Oh well. One day I’ll get a turntable.

Oh, and that artwork is absolutely stunning. Love it.

I really like this album :)

Whole album streamable here: D Fast - Sunday

http://soundcloud.com/dfast/sets/sunday

More spam will occur once I get the bandcamp site up and running, should happen later this week! In the meantime try to enjoy the SoundCloud pre-release :)

Spotify?

Spotify, Amazon, iTunes etc. should be available in a month or depending on how long it takes TuneCore to do their thing. Bandcamp in a few days. CDr in October. And if people are buying, 12" later this year!

Wow! It’s like waiting for x-mas! :D

Digital release is out! Get it @ Bandcamp!

About time!

Album is available @ Spotify, Rhapsody, iTunes and Amazon MP3!

Vinyl release coming later this year (didn’t happen, boo), CDr out now!

Cool! I was just listening to some of your other tracks and remembered to see if this was released yet. I’ve had a bit of a quick listen and it sounds nice.

I bought a CD-R, too. :) Should make good relaxing / lounge music and fun for breakdancing with the kids at home. :D

Shipping your copy today :) Thx!

very enjoyable, thanks for sharing :)

Thread-necromancer here, just letting you know Sunday turned 10 years old and I missed the anniversary, but better late than never: the album is now a free download together with the extra beats.

https://dfast.bandcamp.com/album/sunday