Dead Dog Renoise Competition Round 33

vote bump

Sorry… just had to.

Voted. ;)

Busy busy6 busy day at work today! Power cut last night so a lot of faults and niggles to fix with things coming back on and a lot of hand-holding and testing for the “PC Refresh” desktop updates currently going on.

Anyway it’s currently neck and neck. I’m not going to be able to listen and cast the deciding vote at work (although thought I remember no.1 being a good one definitely deserves a listen with fresh ears to both contenders!)

Have a meeting after work too, so wont be home until about midnight. I will leave it for somebody else to get a vote in between now and then and try and update once home if I can.

Good to see more votes than entries for once though! ;)

Well I just listened to both tracks 1 and 3 three times each trying to decide which is worthy of my deciding vote and was finding the choice very hard! There is something I like about no.1, it just seems to have a fun vibe and definitely hold some aspects required by the round. I enjoyed the way the vocals have been cut into it too. No.3 on the other hand seems more accomplished and even more to the style the round was aimed at. Hard choice!

But then I clicked on the thread and checked votes and the choice has been taken out of my hands anyway ;)

Congratulations to no.3!! Big round of applause to Clapping Hand!!! (Please get rules to me for next round asap.)

1. RobbieS
  2. f+d+f
    3. Clapping Hand
  3. Dunks

Clapping my hands for Clapping Hand. Congrats, man (or woman?)!

Interesting song you made. Well done!

Thanks, looking forward to the next one!

Clapping Hand: man

Congrats Clapping Hand, nice first round heh? :walkman:

Yeah, cool tracks, congrats Clapping Hand!

(Is this nick inspired by Clapping Music by Steve Reich? I saw it performed live in the mid 80’s, and instantly I fell in love with minimalism. :) )

It’s not but that would have been a better idea! I saw a live performance of Music for 18 Musicians a few years ago and it was incredible. Fell in love with both minimalism and bass clarinet. :)

Oh yeah, probably my favourite of all his work. :walkman: