Delay-colum Space-symbol - It Hurts ;)

ok, i thought about it…

just a question of logics, but let’s mention it:
wouldn’t it be consequent to represent a delay of “00” (which is exactly what these “–” do now) by 00?

maybe it wouldn’t be very visually pleasing, but it sure was right.

it could be smaller ones than the normal font’s zeros, this would also allow easy visualisation of where delays apply:

bump

@taktik? … let’s change it … one dot, two dots, three … but not the minus symbol!!!

Making this tiny change means a lot of work for me to redo regarding the manual.
I’m not fund of changes to central areas that appear in 90% of the images that i shot for it.

I would say, save the work and leave it like it is…

Would say too.

I think now most people have adapted this look.
In my opinion this does not hurt at all and the different columns are easy to distinguish via colors. Also there is a possibility to hide the columns with easy short-cut-keys.

making manual pages from a beta version is not the best idea but visual changes in beta version are not so good too … ;)

@taktik. maybe we can change the character mapping to a free not used symbol and save vV’s work too by adding the minus-gfx to this new symbol. so we have two minus symbols within the pattern fonts and everybody with an .fon-editor can change the fonts for himself?!

+1 for this one

I was asked to make changes to the manual, this has to include some screenshots as well.
Usually, i rather wait till the beta is going pretty tight and changes are not as intensive as during the Alpha period.

let’s just leave the delay column symbol like it is, but give it an own character in the font-set so that it can be changed to whatever the user like.