Demo/scene Parties In Europe This Year

I sleep in my car :)

dblue: are you coming to breakpoint? keep an eye out for me and the UKScene! you can find pics of me on Slengpung if you’re looking out, or I should be on IRC on the partynet.

Free beer for you, for Glitch (a quick and dirty gate for my compo entry!).

Ruairi (rc55)

Damn “fr-041: debris. - farbrausch” are the best 180 kb there is… Although my PC really sucks in memory for this one.

I wonder what will happen on Evoke

177kb!

punchup

cosmiq is coming to evoke *hooray*

Word.

I just wonder if/when they’ll update the damn info on the website:
http://www.evoke.eu/10/

Is there a secret location to find out about this stuff? I’d love to plan things early.

I need more info, too because I want to take friday and monday as vacation

Well, I just bought my flight for Evoke. I will be arriving in Cologne at around 12:00 on Friday afternoon and leaving on Sunday at around 18:45. I didn’t really know what this year’s schedule is like, so I just based my times on the schedule from 2006. Hopefully I don’t miss anything important.

What’s everybody else gonna be up to? Let’s get this shit rolling!

I will be there too ! woohoo !

Times?

Let’s try and figure out what everybody is doing before and after… maybe some of us can hang out and grab a beer or something.

Still not sure, if I’m coming… :\
Will try though.

Sorry, but I’m going to crush your expectations now… Don´t own an I <3 Tracne Shirt. Can help out with a “cuddle?” shirt though. :)

*edit
corrected short into shirt… ehem

I will probably go with someone in a car (mitfahrzentrale, no idea what that is called in english) and because of that my arrival and departure times are not sure yet (and wont be until one week before). but I will probably arrive a day earlier and leave a day later, so consider that beer grabbed, dblue :)

evoke’s vulkanhalle is exactly 99,78km away from my place (by car). so no tickets required :P
hope i could at least make some of you guys feel a bit jealous :)

I remember last year when you complained about the “long drive back”. :P

yeah, it always depends…
the 2,6km i have to drive to work every morning do feel even longer ;(

Still planning to come. Whatever it takes. Except my car fxcks up again.

heck yeah, a renoise square would be very dope. not much friends left in the scene for me, sniff.
and lets do a coop for the compo at the partyplace, last year was a great attempt, lets do it again.