Disco funk in renoise

Hi,
I’ve re-uploaded the video with small audio improvements, hence my (previous) deleted post.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Have you considered submitting this for commercials? I’d buy stuff if this was behind it.

2 Likes

I’ve never done anything like that, actually i’ve never published a track… Do you have some ideas how should one enter those waters?
Thanks tho!

1 Like

Well, nothing that you couldn’t find yourself, but Songtradr maybe might be a route to go. I was there for a year and didn’t have much in the way of any luck with them. I think I made maybe $15? Then again, I’m not much of a traditional songwriter.

1 Like

Well done, good funky vibes!

1 Like

I like your Renoise arranging skills. Good track. I agree with the commercials comment

1 Like

Super nice i love it.

That was so good man congrats

1 Like

Thank you guys, i really appreciate it!

Man I WISH I was this good! Awesome track bro, keep up the great work!

Thanks man; but i do not consider this “that much good”, probably because i’ve heard it like 99999 times :DD

1 Like

That’s one of the cons of production honestly. you get so tired of hearing your own song over and over and over again XD

1 Like

I second that, but also want to say that this could be an awesome demotune. Or rather, I could totally see this being the soundtrack to an awesome demo by one of the OG groups, anything below that would be a waste IMO :stuck_out_tongue: But it would make anything look good… you could sync this to randomized effects from shadertoy and chances are it would rock ^^

1 Like

That was awesome, gave me a nostalgic feeling tbh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

very funky very good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, really catchy! Reminds me of 90’s amiga MOD stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Nice funky tune! So so good! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like