Do you guys know "Copy"?

Hi there,

I just stumbled upon “Copy”. Not sure if anyone has heard of it already. It’s a cloud storage service (like Dropbox), but with much more free space.
They also have clients for all platforms (yes, including Linux!). It seems great for storing all our XRNS :slight_smile: (Especially if you use Renoise on different OS, like me).
They give 15 GB for free on start, but now comes the cool part: When you refer someone else to it, then you and the person get another 5 GB for free. Everytime! And there seems to be no upper limit! It is a marketing campaign such that they can get into the market I guess.
So if you are interested, when signing up at the folowing link, you (and me as well) will receive 5 GB extra space. That is 20 GB free cloud storage in total for free!

https://copy.com?r=hg2Cwa

P.S.: You mighe also lile their fair-sharing. Different to Dropbox, where a shared file occupies the space of all people sharing this file, with Copy the space is divided by the amount of sharers. So if you share a 10 MB file with someone else, then he/she and you only get 5 MB distracted.

EDIT: I should add one more thing. You also need to confirm the email you get from them, in order to get your additional space!

Sounds good, thanks for sharing! I went ahead and registered under your link. :) This “fair sharing” sounds like a great way to share/keep track of music projects with others. Thanks!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks again! I can see that already 3 people signed up :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your free cloud storage space as much as I do.

EDIT: I should add one more thing. You also need to confirm the email you get from them, in order to get your additional space!