Do You Use Total Commander?

MuCommander has vastly improved.

http://www.mucommander.com/

If you’re tired of the Finder on OS X, this is a good free substitute.

Also kicks ass on Linux and Windows.

i’m a registered tc user, too.

Some of my friends use http://www.freecommander.com/index.htm, which is that’s my opinion not as good (but free, as the name suggests).

Total Commander is the best of them all, works 100% and doesnt cost a dime. Its no biggie to choose from three selections in nagrequester. Dopus went too complicated since the initial Windows-version.

I am using Total Commander on windows and Midnight Commander on linux. GNOME default file manager is pretty good aswell, looks like windows default file manager (explorer?), but enables you to DO ftp/sftp/fish, CD rip/write and tons of other cool things.

TC… first program I install after an OS install/re-install.
I wouldnt know what to do without it hehe.

I’ve been meaning to buy that for a while, I think it’s really worth it. It’s so customizable and powerful it’s crazy! :blink:

I use it for approx 10 years, it was the first application I actually paid for (although I already had a working key I’ve got “somewhere” ;)), and it’s still the first app I install on a fresh windows installation. Even before the drivers :) I tried lots of others, but TC is IMO still the best.

Also a long time Total Commander user here and also a reason i’m kinda allergic to keyboards, which modify the six key block above the arrow keys,which let’s me flip through my directories in lightspeed. :)

Midnight Commander and WinSCP at work (as for the Norton Commander-two-windows-thing).

I tried out many of them and I registered Directory Opus. You can customize anything in it.

Its so much better than windows built in I also found it a bit more powerful than wc though it also is a great program.

went back using TC after I’ve found the ensoniq filesystem plugin.
Let’s you browse and edit ensoniq formatted media, even floppy with the omniflop driver .
If you are using yet an EPS or ASR it’s really a must !!!

FAR Manager.

it’s brilliant, up-to-date and brings me back

here is how it looks like
www.farmanager.com anyway

russian devs have always been great