Docking Tools

Well I don’t know if is this even possible for renoise but how can I docked a tool on renoise? is that even possible?

coz I’m using a tool after I save and close renoise

and re open it the tool was gone it restarted e.g. I use scalefinder tool I’m currently using it and I don’t close it most of the time coz I’m practicing some scales.

on the scale finder you can see compatible notes of a scale e.g. you use A natural minor scale and making piano melodies chords for a while after that you find yourself that this tool is really helpful, but after you close the renoise and re open your proj. the tool is not there and after you see the tools tab and click scale finder

it will go back to C Major scale which is the default

You mean, whether a tool can resume from where you left it, with settings that are recalled between Renoise sessions?

Whether or not a tool can do this is entirely up to the person who wrote the tool. I am not really aware if the Scale Finder tool has this feature or not. But from what you told, it sounds like it hasn’t.

You mean, whether a tool can resume from where you left it, with settings that are recalled between Renoise sessions?

Whether or not a tool can do this is entirely up to the person who wrote the tool. I am not really aware if the Scale Finder tool has this feature or not. But from what you told, it sounds like it hasn’t.

Yeah! I don’t know alot of programming I wish the creator of the tool will update it :slight_smile: anyway thanks for the answer