Documentation Renoise Disponible en Français (French Manual Here)

Bonjour !

Vous aimez Renoise et vous êtes francophone ? Je viens de créer un petit portail pour vous. Vous y trouverez :

[indent] * une Vidéo d’introduction pour débutants présentant les basiques du logiciel et vous accompagnant dans la découverte de l’essentiel.
* un Guide de Démarrage Rapide, consultable en ligne et agrémenté de vidéos, ou téléchargeableen version .pdf imprimable.
* le Manuel de Référence, consultable en ligne ou téléchargeable en version .pdf imprimable.
* des Forums d’entraide où échanger autour du logiciel.
* une Radio destinée à diffuser en streaming vos musiques exclusivement faites avec Renoise.

[/indent]Intéressés ?

Rendez-vous sur :

www.refra.fr

ps : if you don’t read french, this thread deals about the birth of a small portal dedicated to renoise french users. You’ll find there the translated reference manual, the translated quickstart guide & even the translated introduction video tutorials initially made by [Achenar], plus, a french forum with a help section, a songs section, a “tips & tricks” section… You’ll also find on the right side a radio that will stream renoise based music only. The site will not directly host most of its own material, graphical as well as audio streamings or video content, for the sake of speed and bandwidth. I’ll use the power of thrid party sites such as youtube, mediafire, and so on… Most of the documentation & content is initially 99% similar to the english content, I tried to keep the spirit of the original documentation available from here. It took me approx. 1 month and a half to build it and it still requires some work (typos to fix, some links to fix, things like that). Frankly I don’t know if this portal will really work and will be usefull in the end. I even do not know if there are so many french people that could use it… I’ll maintain it for a complete year, and then I’ll analyse the visitors behaviours & statistics, and I’ll decide if it’s a valuable online ressource, or not.Anyway I had a lot of pleasure to do this job, because it allowed me to discover some small cool things about the workflow, for example, the way to properly use the pattern matrix (populate songs, Ctrl+Shift+Click…), scheduled playbacks, things that I ignored. I’d like to thank [vV], [Achenar], [Sato] , [Conner_BW], [taktik], [sharevari], [dBlue], and all the others involved, and hope that this effort will help to increase a bit more our community.

good job

i’ve put link to this website on some other boards

Une communauté en français youpi !!

Bravo. Bonne continuation.

Bravo pour ton investissement en tous cas, good job !

Thanx alot for your support ! It’s just a beginning. For now the renoise french portal needs new users, new partnerships, and we need to feed the local tips & tricks section with lots of cool things. I’m actually trying to find some ways to improve the site results within Google, with searches like “tutoriels renoise en français”, actually people can only find some of my old dailymotion-based tutorials, about the way I discovered the DSPs… I suppose that I have to wait a bit more to see refra.fr’s new videos instead of those old ones…

Salut Alexandre, merci et n’hésite pas à t’inscrire sur refra.fr, ça serait cool si tu expliquais dans la section trucs & astuces comment tu conjugues si bien renoise avec vocaloïd 2.0.

Merci thanatos pour ton soutien, ce n’est pas de refus. J’ai vu d’ailleurs que tu avais déjà mis un coup de projecteur sur mes vieux tutos lapiNIC sur dailymotion, dans quelques forums bien de chez nous. Après, ces vieux tutos se focalisaient plus sur la découverte des effets DSPs et moins sur la logique de l’interface, ce qui est pour moi tout aussi important que comprendre les DSPs.

Cet effort vient réparer une petite injustice de longue durée, car jusque dans le site http://tutomao.fr/, on avait bien des tutos sur FL, Cubase, Ableton, Reaper, Reason, ReWire… et sur Renoise, hormis mes propre bafouillages, le vide absolu, , des âmes en peine errantes à la recherche d’un manuel fantôme, des redirections vers du contenu en anglais, alors que je suis convaincu que Renoise fait bel et bien partie des home studios des frenchies.

@ bientôt sur refra.fr !

Je voudrais une glace.

honnestly I prefer using a microphone