Duplex (and other tools) fail to load

When I try to install the latest version of Duplex with the latest version of Renoise I get this error:

‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Tools\com.renoise.Duplex.xrnx’ failed to load.

Please remove this tool or contact the author (danoise [bjorn.nesby@googlemail.com]) for assistance…

main.lua:7: module ‘Duplex’ not found:
no field package.preload[‘Duplex’]
no file ‘C:\Program Files\Csound6_x64\examples\lua\Duplex.lua’
no file ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Libraries\Duplex.lua’
no file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Renoise 3.1.0\Resources\Scripts\Libraries\Duplex.lua’
no file ‘C:\Program Files\Csound6_x64\bin\Duplex.dll’
no file ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Libraries\Duplex.dll’
no file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Renoise 3.1.0\Resources\Scripts\Libraries\Duplex.dll’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘require’
main.lua:7: in main chunk

Hmm, out of town a few days so I can’t check this.
But, during install? That really shouldn’t happen. Seems it can’t resolve the tool path.

Are you able to install other Renoise tools?
What version of Windows are you running?
Renoise - 32 or 64 bit?

Actually it seems to be a general problem, for all tools - it happens when I drag and drop the xrnx-file onto the pattern editor. I’m using the 32-bit version of Renoise.

‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Tools\org.drakmaniso.Autobender.xrnx’ failed to load.

Please remove this tool or contact the author (drakmaniso | moussault.laurent@gmail.com) for assistance…

main.lua:4: module ‘autobender’ not found:
no field package.preload[‘autobender’]
no file ‘C:\Program Files\Csound6_x64\examples\lua\autobender.lua’
no file ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Libraries\autobender.lua’
no file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Renoise 3.1.0\Resources\Scripts\Libraries\autobender.lua’
no file ‘C:\Program Files\Csound6_x64\bin\autobender.dll’
no file ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Libraries\autobender.dll’
no file ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Renoise 3.1.0\Resources\Scripts\Libraries\autobender.dll’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘require’
main.lua:4: in main chunk

I can see the lua-files have been placed here: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.1.0\Scripts\Tools

But when I’m browsing the path with explorer it’s ‘Brugere’ instead of ‘Users’ - I’m using a Danish version of Windows, might that be the problem…?

Copying the files to the ‘correct’ location helped, but strange that this was necessary…