if I’m correct, there is no APC40 MKII layout for duplex. I just created the files if someone is interested:
How to install:
0) make sure you have installed Duplex (e.g. open Renoise, click “Tools”, then you should see and entry “~Duplex”)
- open Renoise
- click “Tools” then “Scripting Terminal & Editor…”
- in the terminal select Duplex folder: User Scripts -> Tools -> com.renoise.duplex -> Duplex
- right click on “Controllers” then “Reveal Directory in File explorer…”
- copy and paste folder “APC40” and rename to “APC40MKII”
- delete all files inside the new folder but keep the subfolders (“Controlmaps”, “Configurations”) and the file “APC40.bmp”. Rename “APC40.bmp” to “APC40MKII.bmp”.
- copy “APC40MKII.lua” and “APC40MKII.bmp” to folder “APC40MKII”,
- copy “APC40MKII.xml” to “Controlmaps”, copy “MatrixEffectNavigatorTransportMixer.lua” to “Configurations”
- in renoise click “Tools” -> “Reload all Tools”
- you should now be able to use APC40MKII (“Tools” -> “~Duplex” -> APC40 MKII)
Note: You can’t use the APC40 (MKI) file as the matrix buttons deliver different midi messages and also the sysex-midi-message is different. In the APC40MKII.lua file I changed the class to define some colors. Up to now I only defined some colors like green, red, blue, pink ect. but way more colors are possible with the APCMKII (feel free to modify the colors). I also created a .bmp file with the MKII picture but there is an error when duplex loads this file.