Easier to record track into audio

is there an easier way or can someone make it easier for example i like to bounce some tracks as audio to free resources and it seems like you have to set the audio from
the master and mute everything else , can we please get some bouncing to audio feature or tool to make it easier or am i missing something, render to plug in is really hit and miss it should be superseeded by something else thanks guys

You can solo a track or group, if that’s easier than muting other tracks.

Also this may help: https://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Render_%26_Resample_Parts_of_the_Song

Right-Click -> Track -> Render To Sample
Right-Click -> Group -> Render To Sample
Right-Click -> Column -> Renfer To Sample
Right-Click -> Pattern -> Render To Sample
Right-Click -> Selection -> Render To Sample

File -> Render Song To Disk -> Entire Song -> Save track into a separate file -> Start
File -> Render Song To Disk -> Selection in Sequence -> Save track into a separate file -> Start
File -> Render Song To Disk -> Selection in Pattern -> Save track into a separate file -> Start
File -> Render Song To Disk -> Entire Song -> Save each pattern into a separate file -> Start
File -> Render Song To Disk -> Selection in Sequence -> Save each pattern into a separate file -> Start
File -> Render Song To Disk -> Selection in Pattern -> Save each pattern into a separate file -> Start

5 Likes

I have been soloing tracks and feeding the sound back into a sample track, thereby recording it with the use of Voicemeter ASIO aux out into the track. Have to play with the levels a bit, but it works a charm.

‘Render to Sample’ command is quite literally a ‘bounce to audio’ command, so I’m not sure what you’re asking for?

1 Like

sorry guys the render to sample option right click in track is good thank you , it was the plug in render which is the way i though you had to do it, or the other way i was doing it , this way you showed me is good thanks people

4 Likes