Easy Timestretch Internaly In Renoise.

I guess I just forgot about including it. Like I said, it was just a quick test I did in one afternoon :) This wasn’t a conscious effort to continue on from v1, it just sort of turned out this way. Although you can actually replicate the hold function by setting the speed to 0%, if you want. A dedicated hold function will make its way back into the final version of the plug, whenever I get around to that.

kind sir, would you please port this to mac ?
:badteeth:

hehe that’s why we use pc’s in the first place…We got all the goodies first ^_^

I’m sure if you payed him enough he would :P

And what about the strech-button-only-version for mac :P ??
Thats the only button I used back in the XP days.

and seriously if there is a mac version I would pay for it!

No Mac version of my plug, but the code/concept is really very simple… just some straightforward sample buffer manipulation, a couple of “grains” that alternate back and forth, moving gradually to new positions in the sample buffer, etc. I’m surprised there isn’t already something similar for Mac… surely there must be? Maybe nobody has bothered yet because the effect is very, very rough sounding, and quite “useless” for most types of music (but if you like that old Akai-ish nasty sound, then it’s great!).

Anyway, since this is just a very simple little effect I will probably release my source code in a while. I just want to clean it up a bit and maybe added some comments, then someone can port it to Mac if they feel like it. My work schedule is rather busy right now, but I will try to get around to it. I’ll post a reply in here (and on my own website) if/when it happens.

I’m looking forward to it!

and anyhow +100 for your plugin!