Effect Commands Cheat Sheet

The MXX command is listed as an instrument command. Should be a sample command that sets the note volume to XX, I think.

The MXX command is listed as an instrument command. Should be a sample command that sets the note volume to XX, I think.

It affects all of the sample, Plugin and MIDI components of an Instrument.

Thanks for this! :slight_smile:

OK folks, the new version of the reference cards are up. The links are the same, so you may need to refresh to get your browser cache to update.

Thank you for this work!

Cool thank you!

Great post…well done

16:9 widescreen versions are available, see the first post.

Nice work! If you sold these as posters i’d buy one. :wink:

Fixed the ‘Toogle’ typo :ph34r:, see the first post.

Nicely done! Thank you!

Renoise Effect Commands Cheat Sheet (White) Renoise Effect Commands Cheat Sheet

Added Some Hexidecimal Percentages onto the cheat sheets. Hope this is useful to some of you! :v:

5 Likes

Updated for 3.4, since the lowest BPM value is now 20 (14 in hex).

2 Likes

Nice one on the hexadecimal percentages, very helpful for someone getting started!

Can see this was a year ago but if you were to do the same with the wallpaper version that would be ace :pray:

1 Like

Agreed, I’ve been using the original version as my wallpaper and it’s great, but the added hexadecimal chart would be awesome.

1 Like

Wallpeper Black

6 Likes

HUGE, thanks!

Keep it up with the channel mate, such a massive help for us new ones!

Due to yourself, TMSV and Fanu I might end up with something worth playing in a few months!

1 Like

i know this is an old thread, but today ive found this cheatsheet and had made it my desktop background for my laptop so I can quickly switch from renoise to desktop to reference the guide when i need to. though im kind of straining my eyes when reading the extra small parts of text. if by chance that you still have to project file for this cheatsheet, would it be too much to ask if you could increase the text size for the parts with the smallest text sizes? the text on the left that has the name of the commands is fine, but to the right where the details are provided is what im having trouble with.

so right after i made that first post, i got an idea to do a rough fix. i took the cheatsheet to gimp and turned all the parts with small text into separate layers and then used the transform tool to scale them up a bit. its not very clean and polished but itll work for me haha. to anyone else with tiny laptop screens maybe you can use this too. this was my first gimp project so there was probably a better way to accomplish this, but whatever

2 Likes