"elingsh"

“Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt
tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The
rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod
as a wlohe.”

werhe was tihs fsirt psetod and why has it aperaped* on ervey masegse braod i viist?

• :D

i was aslo werdionng if it was ture for poelpe who spaek egnilsh as a sconed lgunaage. it’s dinetelfiy ture for me

Yeah I’ve seen it before too… it’s pretty amazing. :) And it works though it’s my second language. Btw, I read the entire text right away, but I have still haven’t found out what “psetod” is??.. :) Getting a bit tired I think…

I’m note so sure this would work on German or Spanish with my very limited knowledge though… :)

yeah, same here… but imho it’s pretty normal for normal human’s brain :)

p.s. “psetod” is “posted” i guess :)

APERAPED

w00t for “aperaped”
:yeah:

First of all, LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Nveer lguaehd so hrad of a srnitg of pstos hree on rosinee EEVR bferoe!! :)
Sdocelny, it teaks tmie to witre the wodrs slebramcd lkie tihs dlercity, I wtrie the stneecne nallromy fsrit and tehn go sabrinclmg. Wno’t do tihs too
mcuh, tho, snice I’m ovslobuiy a hgue fan of lngo pstos… :)

No wdnoer it aeaprps on so mnay bardos, it’s haiioulrs, and aslo azminiag!

Hm, was this to hard…? :)

mhh… then must be “lol” = “oll” or did I missed something behind that logic??? :blink:

some thinking seconds later edit

umm… forget about it. Gseus I sohlud tnihk bferoe wtire.

We need a smiley for aperaped.

I think the expression is too complex to be captured in a 18*18 pixel image. :(

Would be a very useful addition to the smileys though.

I hvae seen tihs bgein tnsartaled to gmrean and it wrkos terhe too.

Wich university says this? I doubt a real university stand behind this statement, I think it is just a tall story someone has put together. If you believe in this you can start to read the following word and tell me what it actually is: cautmisrlttainicy
If you can read this without problems you are either a genius or have some luck ;)

btw, yes, it is an English word ;)

well, I think its obvious it does only work for simple words. words which you barely understand in their normal form wont work in that form either.
but those words you understand do work.

also keep in mind that any human uses only 5% of the words he knows, so I guess this little trick only works for those words and maybe a few others.