eq mix

a mix/morph knob working on the gains

two bands: a=+2db b=+4db

mode 1: multiply
mix=0.5 => a=+1db b=+2db

mode 2: add (multiply on lowest/highest gain, then add that value at other gains to preserve differences, if that makes any sense)
mix=0.5 => a=+1db b=+3db

or copy behaviour of mix knob in image-line EQUO whatever it does

edit: btw, speaking of EQUO an analyze knob (that will set the inverse spectrum) would also be cool

Copy and paste this device onto the Renoise DSP rack and see if you can do something with that device:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>  
<filterdeviceclipboard doc_version="0"><br>
  <deviceslot type="FormulaMetaDevice"><br>
  <isactive>true</isactive><br>
  </deviceslot><br>
</filterdeviceclipboard>  

Expand it for the formula field, hit the question mark for possibilities.
The device is not without risk, hence it is not officially/publically available. But i suspect you can make it do what you desire on the gainers.

thanks for this snippet :)
i tried this, though i think i would need something with several ouputs/destinations or several formula devices that share the same A/B/C
so i went on thinking lua might do, and i think it would, starting with something like song().tracks.devices etc, but to be honest… if the dev team enhanced the eq the native way, maybe with a feature like that, it would be better. so i’ll patiently wait. i’m not into scripting. (this need of customization was killed by some experience with adobe illustrator and javascript… it simply wouldn’t work, then 20 ugly lines later it works, then you have no button for it, mess with existing shortcuts, and then you feel you have to maintain it. i hate scripting. x)