Expanding the eq graphical view on full view mode

Hey,

is it possible the extend the graphical view of eq5 and eq10 to the maximum height of the lower fx bar, only if the full view mode is selected? I mean some borderless view, since the graphical view is so, so tiny :slight_smile: Even one pixel can be a huge step for mankind :slight_smile: Expanding in y and also x in full mode would certainly improve the precision on usageā€¦ Think this could be easily possible by rearranging the top bar elements of the eqs in full modeā€¦

What do you thinkā€¦?

EDIT: Made a little ā€œcollageā€ with my incredible ps skills :slight_smile:

Before:
Attachment 5385 not found.

New:

Attachment 5386 not found.

I think itā€™s been asked for before but most definitely, a full view would be so good. And, while weā€™re on the subject of the EQ, mid/side processing would be a very much welcome addition.

I think itā€™s been asked for before but most definitely, a full view would be so good. And, while weā€™re on the subject of the EQ, mid/side processing would be a very much welcome addition.

Hey, yes + side/mid buttons +1 If you like the suggestions, then please vote 5 stars and +1. BTW. do you know the L-R mode? Lately discovered this nice and well hidden feature, its only visible in full mode :slight_smile:

I just discovered that today actually when I posted about mid/side processing, I wanted to check that it was not already there and then saw it. It does look quite useful but honestly Iā€™m surprised that is there before proper mid/side processing. Certainly is a nice little feature though.

edit: oh it seems I misunderstood what you originally meant before your edit. I thought you were asking for the eq graph to be shown in a full view/external editor like the lfo module can do.

: oh it seems I misunderstood what you originally meant before your edit. I thought you were asking for the eq graph to be shown in a full view/external editor like the lfo module can do.

Hey meef, that I also suggested some days? Weeks? agoā€¦ IMO best would be if the eq graph was visible as layer directly in the frequency analyzer! Imagine how precise tuning then would beā€¦ :). But I stopped to suggest such complex"features and trying to post only improvements, that can be easily implemented.

That would be the best way I think yes, half the work has already been done with the frequency analyzer!