Ext Editor Knob Automation.

Firstly would like to say thank you to the developers of Renoise. It’s the best DAW and I love you for making it.

Now my suggestion is to have it set up so that I can automate a parameter or link it to a controller in a third party VST just by click on the knob or switch. I know there’s the instrument automation effect which I use all the time. But sometimes an instrument will have so many parameters to choose from and often times it they wont be labeled conveniently. I know that in FL studio you could just right click on a parameter and instantly link it to a controller. Something like this would be nice!

Thanks for everything.

vV made a tool that does this:

http://www.renoise.com/tools/getpluginparams

How does it come that I always miss such AMAZING scripts? Stuff like this should really be advertised more! (Higher rotation intervals on the featured tool page? Or perhaps self-advertisement-rotation (like featured tool page) in the header of the forum?)

Anyway, just AMAZING tools from an amazing community for an AMMMMMMAZING tracker from AMAZING devs :smiley:

AMMMMAZING :stuck_out_tongue: (Merlot is speaking)

How does it come that I always miss such AMAZING scripts? Stuff like this should really be advertised more! (Higher rotation intervals on the featured tool page?

Guilty as charged :blush: But with my webmaster powers I just made this a featured tool.

It’s pretty damn useful and well-made.

Na, never mind :slight_smile: I sure, featured tool is enough and people will find this via their favorite internet search and indexing engine :wink:

Holy moly! Thanks! This tool is the greatest.