Feedback Effects?

I was wondering if these are possible without using some kind of VST effect router like Senderella.

I have kind of a superstitious prejudice against VST plugins and I like to use them as little as possible, so I was hoping that there was a way to, for example, route a delay into a filter and back for a dub-style echo.

I know its a plugin, but Ohmboyz is really great for this.

Not at home to play with the routing at the moment… Sorry!

The only trick i can think of is rerouting the signal through sendchannels, but the sendchannels are programmed to block this form of feedback.
So either Taktik has to add a button in the send-device that says “trust me i know what i’m doing” to enable feedback opportunity or you have to use a plugin.

“Trust me, I know what I`m doing” Haha.

I would definitely press that. If I got tinnitus I wouldnt tell anyone from pure arrogance.

I am my own worst enemy.

You really work with that Ohmboyz plug in?

Wow. I’ve tried that a dousin times, I mean, it seems like a great tool, but mostly it gives me so much feedback I have to rip my headphones off to save my hearing.

wooh… wooh… wooh… wooh… WOOH…WOOH…WOOH.WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH WOOH… IIIIEH IIIIEH IIIEEH IIEEEEEEH SCRSZZZZZZZZZZZZH!!!
:panic:

Moderation my friend. Moderation.