Feel Like Looser ... Can Someone Help Me Start?

Want to test download of renoise. Can someone show me what this baby can do?

Sure :D
What’s the situation? How can I help?
If you’re totally new to trackers then you will need some moments to learn the easy concepts behind tracking… and this means you will maybe need someone to follow you personally, probably via email. There are a lot of Renoisers who are usually glad to help… and that includes me! :) but if you have more specific questions you can post it here in the Forum …be sure you’ll find specific replies from me and from many other expert Renoisers :)

ah… be warned, it’s addictive :lol:

Tanx for the help Parsec. I guess i’m choosing you as my mentor. (Hope is not a bad thing) Don’t whant to take of your time… but i’m diying to start.

I’v been using Acid pro for two months… not happy. My objective is to learn how to edit … like the guys on hiptothegame.com. Give me the basic concepts behind tracking. Please try not to use termes of a 100$. Don’t forget i’m still a rookie.

P.S. HOW CAN I REACH YOU?

damn, this is funny channel :DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Hey man!

The first thing you should do, is to load the Renoise Demo Songs that comes with the program when you download it. Fire up the songs and try to get a clue of how everything works.

You’ll find out that everything makes sense.

But if you have any specific questions, just post them here, and we’ll answer them :) k?

Good luck!

Hey Dufey!

Heard what you did with renoise…is it that simple?

Loaded “On my mind”. Will to experiment

It’s me again.

Went true the tutorials

Don’t get the 09 pattern effect. How do we enter 0940 command in pattern editor?

Ok DVSII, here is my email… parsec [at] alienlabs [dotty] com
( Anti-spam countermeasures ) :P
…feel free to write me :)

( Oh, and for your specific questions don’t forget to continue posting here! )

Tanx Parsec.

Get ready for the questions!!

PS: Went to your web page…crazy my man!!!

Talking about the Sound Labs ? :)
Thanks man… in a while all that will be updated with an even better interface

(I guess if I continue pretending this to be true, sooner or later all the work will get done on its own ) :lol: :lol: