Finally ,new Monster Dnb Track Up!

Its been ages guys, you know how it is when lifes distractions take precedence over music sometimes.

Anyways got a tune up for you guys, hope you dig…you guys who already know know to expect a banger from me and i don’t think you will be dissappointed.

As always, your soundcloud comments are super-welcome if you dig the track.

Thanks and hope all are well!

Tarek :walkman:

Nice job! As I wrote In comment - I like a part after the drop… Before - I cannot listen ot loudly on my KRK5 - bit too filthy for them I think.

Cheers,

bluszcz

Thanks so much Dunks for SC Comment and Blucsz for both SC and forum comment!

Blucsz quick question…did the intro clip and or sound too harsh or what? haven’t heard that before but maybe i missed somthing…thanks for feedback!! :D

Thanks in advance for your soundcloud and forum comments if you dig track… enjoy!!

Tarek :walkman:

Thanks Custard for your Soundcloud comment!!!

Again, all your Soundcloud and forum comments are more than welcome if you dig the track!

And if you are really inspired comment on both the forum and Soundcloud!

THANKS!! :walkman:

Nice hard track, good bass :)

Thanks so much for your comment Simonus!

And thanks DJ Greengrass and Mindfraction for your soundcloud comments!

Again, all your Soundcloud and forum comments are appreciated if you dig the track!

And if you really like it comment on both the forum and Soundcloud!

I like this a lot, I think, but so far I’ve only heard on my crappy laptop speakers. I’ll try and squeeze in a listen at home and a Soundcloud comment soonish. That drop is sweet, btw!

This is a pretty good dnb track. The drop took me by surprise.

Thanks Sam and Marcusg!! yeah, that soundcloud comment would be appreciated if you get the chance sam! :)

Again, all your Soundcloud and forum comments are more than welcome if you dig the track!

And if you are really inspired comment on both the forum and Soundcloud!

Bumpus Mumpus!

Lets get some more soundcloud and forum comments in!!

Booyahhhhhhhhh!!

Tarek :walkman: :walkman: :walkman: :walkman: :walkman: :walkman: :walkman:

Bumporammaaaa!! :walkman:

I listened to this a few days ago, but forgot to comment… it’s a killer track!!! :drummer:

Thanks so much man!! God I am slow in replies, forgive me!

Anymore love? pour it on me!! Comment on the sc waveform if you really dig! :walkman:

Last bump b4 I upload a new song!! :walkman:

Thanks S-Wrong for your soundcloud comment and favorite!! :guitar: :walkman: :drummer: