Free Granular Plugin

If Renoise had only ONE of the 4 streams available in this plugin. Just ONE… Listen to these examples on SoundCloud in the link below, and get the free plugin at itch.io!

There are several sound examples in this SoundCloud link - go check the playlist.

5 Likes

yeah, I’ve heard good things about emergence! might have to get it and let it sit in my list of unused plugins, lol :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is one of those that does exactly the stuff I need it to. It’s really smooth and well thought-out. I can’t stand it that it is not part of Renoise already. UGH!!! Frustrated Morrissey sound…

Hello,
I’m curious to know if you’re running this plugin in a mac. I can’t get it to appear in the renoise (3.4.2 OSX) plugin menu. My laptop meets the system requirements, the installation is correct, and I have tried to open both the paid and free versions to no avail. I have been able to run emergence in vPlayer3.
Have you got any insights as what may be going on?

magic_muff

Sorry, I haven’t used it in a long time, and I am not using Renoise currently. Yes, it was being run on Mac OS X.