Free Play Edition (mac/win) Of Ewql Symphonic Orchestra...

Tbh, I use Renoise as a sampler. :panic:

hi there, I just download it and now I want to install it but it doesnt work. I unzipped it to three folders part 1, 2 and 3. now I want to run the Installer part 1 but it fails in the start of installation (or updating or what does it do, or write ![:D](upload://b9o42KN0cNJpyPMPUAS1buTz5bR.gif)). I dont know what to do…I have downloaded Windows 32bit version of the part 1 and part 2 and 3. but I have windows Vista…is this problem? or why it`s not working? can you help me? or may I run the “sound” just from folder using Fruity Loops etc.?
thanks
edit: I got error 1721: There is a problem with Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
EDIT: uh, It works :D I had to switch of the Users account control as it was written in the Read Me :)

im gonna take this for a spin and pretend im venetian snares :walkman:

amazing track,really like it

this free edition is actually really good,been playing around in it all morning,will surely use this in some future tracks

another good freebie is CVpiano by tascam

just saw that you can get the full silver version for 175 dollars +a free product

to bad it uses Ilok :(

Really nice. Listening 3rd time now, while downloading plugin :)

Yep. I’ve left few plugins unbought just because they use ilok.