From Yang to Yin (2018 Remake)

(BrainClaim) #1

What’s up, everyone!

I have decided to remake my trailer song From Yang to Yin into Drum & Bass which resulted in quite a huge increase in BPM, modification and improvement of the percussion system, bass boost and various additonal elements and sounds were added into the song + accompanied by drum & bass beat, I hope You like it! Every feedback is welcome!

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/from-yang-to-yin-2018-dnb-remake

(HeartBeatHero) #2

nice intro, great beats and nice and fuzzy base. I like!

(BrainClaim) #3

Thanks for the feedback, man! I am glad you like this :slight_smile:

(Cie) #4

Great intro and ending! The dark bass is too loud; the strings are wonderful and the beat is pulsating, maybe a bit to less beat; there is mostly a break when you just have found into the groove. But of course could be of purpose; overall nice sounds and fresh ideas.

(EatMe) #5

Quite good drum and bass. I like the drums a lot, and their equalizing and compression.

It is always complicated to create a very changing bass part in a short time without starting to use sampled loops. That could be more effort.

plz join the remix compethision

entry submission closes 2018-06-15 final entry posting date 2018-06-17

win prizes!

winner: a LED light bulb + a new pair of very loud black/silver (mirroring) headphones over-ear soft compound

runner up: Book + CD Microsoft course 6292A Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client - all you need to know about Windows 7 + a course CD

most guitar one: A black electric bass (electric guitar will fit) backpack

most electro old school one: a very secret museum prize… see the topic

rules:

• downloadable mp3

• extra points for Youtube, Soundcloud and .xrns posting / composition

• must use Renoise

• can win prize

(BrainClaim) #6

Thanks for your feedbacks, guys, I really appreciate that :slight_smile: