FS: Ableton Live 9 Suite - SOLD

Hello!

I am selling my Ableton Live 9 Suite license. (that includes Max 4 Live too)

Anyone interested?

SOLD!!!

xxx

If my launchpad hadnt just broken for no reason Id be very tempted!

I’ve got a launchpad I can sell you :slight_smile:

I’ve got a launchpad I can sell you :slight_smile:

Thread Hijack! Thanks for the offer, novation are sending me a new USB port so I`ll give that a go first

I hope with your launchpad you make music with a dynamic “real feel” :slight_smile: I listened to some of your work, it seems a bit vacant and a bag of tools jangling about (as per the Elektron demo) sounds about right, but l know you meant well and it’s like your niche, l’m not saying your art is bad. I’ve got to say though, if l heard this in a club, i’d think “New Labour” “real accoustic drums used in electronic dance music wow i;m really having it / tumbleweed” “it’s nice because they say it’s nice” etc. I’d never quest after the name of the song, sorry.

The elektron demo wasn`t made by me. I made made the samples.

I appreciate the positivity, you must be some kind of musical genius.

I hope with your launchpad you make music with a dynamic “real feel” :slight_smile: I listened to some of your work, it seems a bit vacant and a bag of tools jangling about (as per the Elektron demo) sounds about right, but l know you meant well and it’s like your niche, l’m not saying your art is bad. I’ve got to say though, if l heard this in a club, i’d think “New Labour” “real accoustic drums used in electronic dance music wow i;m really having it / tumbleweed” “it’s nice because they say it’s nice” etc. I’d never quest after the name of the song, sorry.

I haven’t listened to any of your work, but i hope it’s more dynamic than your coomunication skills. It seems a bit vacant and a bag of fools trying to say something that no one wants to hear.