Fundraiser for Ukraine with songs from Renoisers

you refer to ‘russia today’ or?

since you ignored all my points about points in history that contributed to escalation

who determines what is propaganda and what is not? real footage? or online news which says “PROPAGANDA”? good call

you are being hostile towards anyone who has different view.

“you are being hostile towards anyone who has different view.” => your deleted post

It’s not about a view here… It’s about accepting the reality and stop believing the lies that the Kremlin tells you. But you seem to be a lost cause for this.

1 Like

So you believe Russian media explaining that Ukrainains are bombing themselves and Russians come to liberate russian speaking ones ? Just curious of how far it goes for you.

1 Like

One last time. Stop this already, please.
No one said anything negative about Ukraine fundraising per se.

while i agree with your reply as complete, two things are a bit contradictory in my view:

• if you say and confirm that western media and politics are pure propaganda - how can that media be free?
  • if Russia has different approach to government structure (not democratic) that alone should not etiquette it as propaganda just because the form and structure is different…

and since we are talking about democracy. Nato bombed civillians for 78 days in broad day light - civillian trains, institutions, bridges… in the middle of Europe without anyone raising a hand…

What about Libya and democracy there? How many of you know general situation in Libya before democracy kicked in? how there were no homeless people beforehand? how everyone had a (to a degree) perfect life, at least in economical sense… Look at it now, and compare with past… now we can discuss democracy… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZHafA6dVBs

Do you know how badly Kosovo And Metohija is bombed with depleted uranium around 1999? There were trials from Italian troops which sued NATO (or USA) for many deaths from cancer - caused by UN/NATO soldiers being deployed on the field where NATO laid a lot of radioactive bombs? (https://balkaninsight.com/2016/04/18/italian-soldiers-keep-dying-from-balkan-syndrome-04-14-2016/ Depleted Uranium Haunts Kosovo and Iraq - MERIP. - articles for reference, not as any evidence/proof)

we can go on for days with informations, but if your argumentation is based on “YOU THINK THAT YOU BAD” then we have nothing to discuss… You’ve succesfuly ignored all of my arguments (not you @TNT , i mean @antismap)

‘Shoot at All Targets on Maidan’: New Evidence of Georgian Snipers - this is reference, there is literally public confession of two acters…

2 Likes

Those are not arguments, it’s whataboutism.

1 Like

you are free to believe what you want, do not to try to make me believe what you see is right. i gave you arguments several times - you ignored them.
Read again or just move along

and your arguments are verified by the Elon Musk himself, right?

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 16.59.14
Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 20.54.23

there are many unedited videos/footage of crimes by Ukro-Nazi formations against civillians… since this is not appropriate place i’d gladly provide to anyone by any means - if interested… Starting from 2014.

Oh wow you found a photo of ukrainian nazis, which party get 2% in their elections (yes, in a democracy you have elections that are not faked, not like in Russia BTW).
So yes, it makes sense to attack the country and kill, rape, loot, destroy…

1 Like

Simple: There are several groups of media and several parties, so there are also several interpretations, so it’s generally a free press. But there’s also a huge group of the “common” media, which is pretty much the same in its interpretations, and this is where you can find the part with the political controlled mainstream propaganda.

Basically correct. But if this government prohibits and abolish the opposition like Russia did, there’s no free press and no free speech anymore, and what’s left is state propaganda. There’s even no possibility to make non-mainstream statements or discuss anything, because everyone who tries gets punished. That’s the opposite of a free press, and that’s a fact. I think you get the point.

3 Likes

Politics anywhere not directly related are generally a bad idea
This thread is illustrating this general rule

3 Likes

One thing you have to realize finally: WE ARE THE GOOD ONES!!!11! We (not me but our unbelievable smart strategists and politicians) only bomb you for freedom and defense reasons! That’s why we need even more nuclear weapons and need those f-35 nuclear bombers from our peaceful friends to convince you with ultimate peace (and because over 200 Euro fighters are not enough at all). This is logic in its purest form.

… no just joking, I agree with artscoop that this is not the place for political discussions.

2 Likes

It seems you are right about that.

i wonder if any renoisers support putin

a bit of democracy:

civillian train on move:

civillian hospitals:

one part of many protests in middle of bombing where people would gather in cities, since NATO was targeting civil infrastructure:

same happened with whole balkan region… (Bosna, Kosovo i Metohija, Hrvatska, Makedonija). Inventing nations, splitting regions by any means - so no one could stand as individual… (in any aspect).

if you can understand mindset, then you need no further explanation… if not… maybe it’s not for everyone to understand… same thing was prepared from Ukraine for Russia (nato training camps publicly admitted, biolabs which were publicly admitted that must not fall into Russian hands… Remember that the USA is the ONLY party in world which does not allow anyone to see publicly they are doing in regarding to bio-research

are you aware that NATO was not keeping obligations by not expanding more to Russia? openly breaking contract? no consequences for NATO? Democracy?

Ukraine agreed long time ago not to have nuclear weapons… In recent months (before escalation) they started to bring idea that they should have nuclear weapons… (destabilization of region).

Do not worry about USA and NATO, they are far and safe, and will always be… They send you weapons to be a human shield of their ideas… Are you aware that all of those weapons provided to Ukraine are smuggled? all those mobile AA systems (strela, javelin, stinger and similar) are serious threat for whole Europe? Civillian flights? Terroristic actions…
There is a lot to it than many of people think… Have a great day, i’m off from this topic anymore

Maybe we would not be bombed in the first place - if we had assets like Russia does - which certainly will not allow manipulation…

democracy we will never forget

1 Like

@taktik maybe there should be something to prevent this forum becoming a platform for russian bots

1 Like

let’s make silent anyone who thinks differently democracy again? :joy:

he has <insert_your weapon of choice>, he is the threat for world peace and democracy - destroy him to save human kind…

is that the only thing you can reply? really? it shows who the real bot is :joy:
sidenote; i’m far from Russia

2 Likes