G-Force Getaway

I can’t tell you what genre it is, but it’s pretty hardcore whatever it is: :stuck_out_tongue:

http://soundcloud.com/thebellows/g-force-getaway

I don’t think that sounds like hardcore, but if you want this to sound like hardcore, then try to make the lead as much reverbed as possible and give more power and length to the kick which is followed by tight bass modulated with reverb just like the leads.

To your creation, I think you should increase the power in the kick and some of the sounds are too compressed, especially those with higher frequencies, for example the white:noise. The percussion and other sounds were mixed perfectly. As an experimental tune, it works perfectly. Keep up the good work!
With Regards BrainClaim

I don’t think that sounds like hardcore, but if you want this to sound like hardcore, then try to make the lead as much reverbed as possible and give more power and length to the kick which is followed by tight bass modulated with reverb just like the leads.

To your creation, I think you should increase the power in the kick and some of the sounds are too compressed, especially those with higher frequencies, for example the white:noise. The percussion and other sounds were mixed perfectly. As an experimental tune, it works perfectly. Keep up the good work!
With Regards BrainClaim

I didn’t really mean it sounds like the genre hardcore (which i’m not very into anyway), i tagged it as chiptune, techno, electronic and i meant more like a hardcore chiptune or hardcore silly track or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was really a very quick track i made one evening, i was really supposed to make a demo track for my instruments, but it turned into this instead.

I’m not shure it’s worth it to spend more time on it, but if i do i’ll look into the things you’re pointing out.

I feel i do tracking a lot better than mixing, i think the main problem is my rack of disiprine, tracking is experimentation and fun, while mixing is the boring thing that comes after, like cleaning and doing dishes. :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback BrainClaim, it’s always appreciated! :slight_smile:

Edit: the compression you speak of on the noise sweeps isn’t really there, it’s not compressed at all actually it’s just the native Aerosol noise filtered with the the modulation filters. I used an exiter on the top of it though. To me the noise is one of the better sounding element here, so i’m a bit confused. about that one. I think maybe my Rokits are lying to me?

the sound of the noise is good but I think maybe it is louder than it should be. My opinion :slight_smile: