Gay Simpsons Character

Well you’re right about Aftonbladet :)

From The Simpsons Archive’s upcoming episodes
http://www.snpp.com/upcoming.shtml

Title Unknown
In case you didn’t notice, Patty had always indeed leaned towards homosexuality at times. In this episode, Patty falls for a local female golf pro. Springfield legalizes gay marriage, and Homer becomes a minister by registering online. This may spell an outing for the love-stricken Patty. However, be on the lookout for a possible twist ending. This episode could be part of the FABF production line, or the next season’s.

As my role here is imposing, I have to explain to more than one user that what you call “being gay” does not imply being unable to have sex with girls.
There are many cases where a gay person have a “normal” relation of the opposite sex for a wide range of reasons such as hiding from the rest of society and avoiding judgement or just hiding the homosexuality to yourself to avoid conflict with the things you’ve been told to be right…
That’s why I supposed Flander to be the one.
It does not really matter that he has been reproducting himself in the past and now he has childrens! I second AndyRay on his reading of the religious conflict about sexuality.

But Flander is not our Mr.X as discussed, just because it’s ALREADY CLEAR that Flander is totally gay :lol: :lol:

I do think I’m gay indeed (*).

In the meantime, since I have a girfriend, I will CENSORED her :)

(*) I do not make trance.

(*) You put people in a trance, though. ;)

With his music you mean?
No man… that’s AGONY…
:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

who said trance is anything but… ? :unsure: :D