Google Wave

Not much more than we offer on this board. The only extra’s are seeing typing pesons live if they are online, adding replies directly underneath the reply that you want to reply to and i believe you can add your own gadgets more easily to insert into discussions.
The minor aspect i find of Wave is the lack of decent overview. You can hit the space-bar to scroll to the next unread reply, but what if you don’t want to read all the unread replies?

I have the sneaking suspicion that everyone good at Goole left a long time ago; with bags of money.

Now, we’re left with Adsense and the Marketing department rebranding Compuserve/Prodigy Online/AOL Online because people don’t remember the 90’s.

Oh, and everyone understands that the whole “invite” thing is used to map your degree of relevance in a social network, pyramid style, right?

I just looked and I had 23 invites. Is there anybody left who wants one?

I’ve got 17 invites

Nah it’s more everybody is on the Wave but has in fact discovered it’s rather flat and stagnant. I am hoping it will pick up over time though. Does seem perfectly suited to collaborations.

Biggest wave problems:

• Can’t lock posts from editing
  • Can’t delete people you accidentally added to waves before they’ve posted in them
  • Waves don’t go to the trash folder when you trash them
  • There’s no way to draft mode a wave post so that people don’t see your typing mistakes

Jups, far from perfect.
But that’s google… instable and unusable as hell.
They should have sticked to Google mail and don’t go any further…

Hello… I’ve got 21 invites…

I do hope that noone from google is forcing you to use it :D

Fortunately, i can choose to log on or off whenever i want to…

Well, I thought I’d check it out too. So far, not impressed… it’s like… uhm… this forum… only smaller :)

i’d love one, please! : D

Just mention your email.