Guilty Aural Pleasure?

alrite out with it - guilty aural pleasures

mine = robyn (banging it out now as a matter of fact)
the hoosiers

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

lately…

swans…
xanopticon…
prOmetheus burning…
looking forward to the new enduser album (almost certainly produced on renoise)

Anything by Kanye West
Timbaland
Nine inch Nails
Justice

haha!

um
Beyonce!
only 1 tune i’ve heard so far though, think its called “check on it”.

but my real guilty aural pleasure has only to do with a very certain vibration that makes both ear canals flex as the only way i can describe it is as an eargasm. certain humms of one very certain strict oscillating frequency located in the bass spectrum that i have yet to set out to finally truly discover the Hz.
everyone in person i’ve gotten to actually take it seriously and hear the note so they could do this has had one, only draw back is it leaves your ears kind of itchy, afterward. :D

editted 4 grammar & spelling. :P

oh yeah, been listening to late 70’s Marvin Gaye.
though more of a smooth aural pleasure.

I confess I’m the biggest Cab Calloway fan alive

Dolly Parton’s ‘Jolene’

Hehe… I get eargasms… usually from a good live brass band or a song I really like on a nice system… First song to do this for me was “Weapon of Choice” by Fatboy Slim.

As for guilty pleasures, I have lots… like Eiffel 65, Dragonforce, Manowar -_-

Well, though I’m mostly from a jazz background, I did grow up in the 80s. When I first sit down at a keyboard, a lot of people expect me to bang out something jazzy … unfortunately, usually it’s the keyboard part to a-ha’s “take on me” :D not quite what Bird and Coltrane had in mind, but, you know.

And I have been known to bang out ‘Relax’ on bass while I’m waiting for other musicians to get set up.