Has anyone ever successfully replicated thie specific fast Aphex Fast Acid stuff? Song = Cock ver 10... 45 sec in

Ffs what is wrong with soundcloud,i have to keep changing the link Stream custom scale by Sick Puppy | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Does this link work?

3 Likes

yes and it is also dope :metal:

1 Like

Thank you.Anyway the point is to use micro tuning because its a huge part of that type of aphex sound.You can use this plugin to micro tune.Its not perfect and i really wish renoise was capable of micro tuning itself but it will get the job done.If you do get the plugin,READ THE MANUAL Introducing the ODDSound MTS-ESP Suite - YouTube

2 Likes

this is very likely the thing i’ve been missing thank you.

what plugin did you run into ODD to get this?

Acid line is dune 3 and the pad is synclavier 5.But really if you want to take it up a notch you really need a hardware synth with a nice acidic character.When aphex is doing the analord stuff,i dont think a computer is involved at all,i think its all sequenced hardware roland mc-4 is doing a lot and its all run though outboard effects and into a mixer and recorded to reel to reel tape.

2 Likes

you’re a beaut thanks

1 Like

your very welcome

3 Likes

I think it might be ProTracker Effects etc.

Just learn how to use renoise and come up with your own sounds. There’s no point in trying to recreate it i.e. running ProTracker as an emulation and using it’s effects.

Theres nothing special just a clear vision, solid chopping, and subtle manipulations of basoc elements.

Really pick out one bit and analyze the hell out of it.

Hes getting a lot of mileage out of completely static samples by playing with basic things like panning, decay time, volume, etc.

1 Like

For drukqs?

No.

Analord I was talking about not drukqs