Hello Cruel World

Hola:

Not sure where to post this, but here goes:

After nearly six years my CD “Hello Cruel World” is finally at the manufacturing facility. I am very pleased and excited that this will finally make its way out into the world. If you are interested in picking up a copy, I have created a page here:

http://stevemueske.com/music/cruelworld.htm

It will also be available through iTunes, Napster and Rhapsody in two months as a digital download.

The track “The Haunting” was composed with Renoise.

Got some relaxing songs. (definately like Synchronicities)
Some however also have some disturbing elements along the song which for me personally spoils the mood unfortunately.
But that’s personal taste and expectation. As usual i have to get accustomed to new stuff.

Hey, vV.

I don’t expect everyone will like what I do. That’s okay. I’m just grateful for a listen now and again. I want the work to be disturbing (or at least provocative). Maybe I’m just disturbed. I dunno. Thanks for the listen!

Well, it’s better to have a diverse compilation where most like at least one song than have a compilation where only some like just one song.
I think yours fits the first situation.

Thanks, vV. Much appreciated! This is the first time I can truly say that I have given it my best shot. I got the songs as good as I could get them and they were mastered by one of the best mastering engineers in the country. If it fails, it won’t be because I didn’t try.

I do appreciate your honesty, and am grateful for your listen.