Hello Renoisers

Hi everyone,

I am Max from italy, i’m not new to music and composition, nor to the tracker workflow (i started on Amiga Soundtracker), but I am to contemporary electronic music. =O

I hope I can learn, learn, learn, and maybe one day I’ll be able to join the music I’m used to (mainly synth-less and analogic) with the electronics, so that I won’t be worried about genre identification anymore (woah, in digital music it’s a real mess !!!) ;)

(btw, sore 4 my english xD)

C ya around

btw Dunno if this is the right place to say: this program is awesome, very stable, simple and fast, amazing.

Hi Max, and welcome to Renoise from another italian user.

here you will surely learn a lot about Renoise and also improve your english skills ;)

That is actually better than english :lol: :)

Hi kMax, I’m interested to know what music you are used to.

Welcome to this nice forum.
You’ll have a lot of fun, I promise (with renoise AND the forums ;))

Thank u all nice ppl.
I like when a forum is so reactive also to little presentation messages. ^_^

for dformd: i love Frank Zappa, Sex Pistols, Anthrax, Sonic Youth, Tom Waits, Sarah Vaughan, Fabrizio De André (italian songwriter), The Misfits, Dead can Dance, The Wailers, Rage Against The Machine, Assalti Frontali, some old Rollins Band albums, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Primus, Faith No More, CCCP Fedeli alla linea (80’s italian sort-of-punk band).

I meant to say that my ear is used mainly to music that comes from 6 and 4 strings and a pick.The only electronic-synth-sampled music I know is Public Enemy, The Chemical Brothers, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, maybe the Einsturzende Neubaten, but I think the last ones mainly plaid drills, shopping carts and such stuff xD

Have a nice day u all