Hello World! (first post)

Hi everyone, I’m a new Renoise user, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I also have polyend Tracker, if anyone wants to talk about that as well hit me up. Using Renoise on linux with Vital and hopefully my Tone2 plugins if I can get them working. I’m looking forward to joining the community, maybe I’ll have something positive to contribute!

14 Likes

Hello! and Welcome to the community!!!

…renoise on linux rules XD

1 Like

Welcome friend.

1 Like

Sup duuuuuude

Hello peeps! Just wanted to say thanks for replying to my “Hello World”! I’ve been quiet on here I usually just search the forums for info, but I’m getting much more involved in tracking lately, I finally built a comfortable workstation being the main reason and now I have easy access to my synths… I’m having a lot of fun sampling my Roland Boutique synths into Renoise! I have others but I’m not using them that much right now I have to decide how I want to route everything and try to come up with a good solution running the boutiques alongside my mixer they’re all USB. It’s easy to just sample the boutiques and go and the sampling quality is amazing so yep just going with that for now :wink:

Now to get some actual tracking done and not just sampling lol but sampling is so fun, yep I’m such a nerd

I have some questions for people that use Roland Boutiques here but that’s another thread.

Nice programming on the forum interface BTW I really like how the post stays with you as you navigate… nice touch.

Have a good day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations to the wonderful and wacky world of Renoise. Tracker supreme not to be replicated or rivaled by any other… Tracker that is
. Lol

welcome among renoise users…
I’ve been using renoise for some time and I can’t get enough of it.
I’m on windows with arturia analog lab and dune 3 from synapse…
what do you think of the polyend?

have a good day