HELP! Applying Yxx (Maybe Command) to Effect Commands like Bxx (?)

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for a way to use the probability command Yxx in Renoise to control the execution of an effect command, specifically the Bxx command (sample reverse), instead of applying it to notes. Currently, the Yxx command primarily affects whether a note is played or not, but I would like to know if there’s a way to make this command work for other effects within a pattern line.

Is it possible to make the Yxx command affect the execution of Bxx or any other effect command? I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas on how to achieve this behavior in Renoise.

Thanks in advance for your help!

That seems to work perfectly fine, am I misunderstanding something?
Screencast:

EDIT: Ah, I get it. You want to control the probability of -Bxx operation itself.

Yes, Exactly!

How about this?

-Yxx - MaYbe trigger the line with probability xx. 00 = mutually exclusive mode (will trigger only one note on this line, where the chance of triggering is inserted into the Local FX column, or the volume or panning column using Yx).

https://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Effect_Commands
Screencast:

Yes! I think this gonna work. It can be applied to other fx commands?

I haven’t tried it, but I imagine you can. Try it.

And technically, how does it work? Why is two yxx commands?

If you write Y00 in the global FX column, it will be selected as a relative probability between Yx set in the local FX and Vol and Pan columns.
See the manual for details.

After all, it appears to be basically doable except for the global command.