Help with J-Bridged plugins

Hey there guys, I’m new to J-Bridge. I just built a new system and all of my 32-bit plugins keep crashing so I found out about Jbridge and I use it to convert the plugins and none of them are showing up after scanning with Renoise.

Anything I should know? It seems other people on here use it without problems so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I even got rid of my usual VST folder and replaced it with just the Jbridged VST folder and none of them show up. Renoise does see them when scanning but they just never show up in the list.

So you know I have my old VST folder:

and here’s the new one:

I’m just wondering if there’s a step I am missing.

Thanks ya’ll

I got it working

What was it?

I was going to say, make sure you don’t move the original plugin versions anywhere. As far as I know, J-Bridge still need to point to them when the new dll is used. Not sure if that is what you meant when you said
“I even got rid of my usual VST folder and replaced it with just the Jbridged VST folder and none of them show up.”

Thanks for the reply, I don’t remember what the hell I was doing at the time but I think I hadn’t put the J-Bridge64.DLL in my vst folder so it wasn’t having any effect. I’ve got everything working fine for a while now so I don’t recall much, I’ve slept since then. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.