Help with some questions.. im thinking of buying this software

Hi , im thinking of getting this software sequencer to use as a main daw, then to hook up some external midi gear and a bit of eurorack.

Im familiar with tracker’s (to a degree) ive used nerdseq in euro track , polyend a bit … my frustration with eurorack / hardware sequencers is you are always limited by tracks available. And some are very limited in song arrangements.

So im.looking at this , i guess tracks arnt limited?
Either midi, audio or sofware instruments?
Midi, or instrument tracks are poly?

What about sync? As i will need to clock / reset out via midi to some external gear.

I guess … ratchets on notes / trig … is possible?
Any cool internal arp generator or other that can be used on midi tracks / instruments tracks ?

I was reading on here …that internal lfos are available…on steps etc …

Any pointers would appreciated…

:slight_smile:

Hoo is there any info on internal audio engine?
Is it like 64 bit or other

Sorry if im asking obvious questions,

I just haven’t seen a spec list

Thanks …looks feature packed

1 Like

The phrase editor is a custom arpeggiator and much more.

Download the demo, rtfm, ???, profit

2 Likes

Yep i should have a mess with the demo.

1 Like

Renoise User Manual

1 Like

I definetely advise you to try the demo out. From my personal experience, I just downloaded the demo on a (pretty hangover-ed) sunday afternoon after years of not making music. I fell in love so fast, I think I bought it only a few hours afterwards.
I think that trying things out is way better than read lots of stuffs to get started. (That doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t read advanced materials before buying it, making sure you won’t be limited by any feature afterwards).

1 Like