How can make a powerful sound on Renoise?

Please help me!
If there is no powerful sound of the audio files drum
Are there any effectors that increase Kick’s power?
Please teaching me which effector is best for thickening kick and bass sounds on Renoise.

1 Like

one tip is too use a LP with some Resonant and then sweep thru the kik to fin a thumpin frequenz.

second tip wouldbe to use a copy off the kick and filter it with lp to only Basssub left maybre like areund 80-120 hz deppendz. And then layer this one with yur first kick - Also possible too detune the bassy kik a bit down.

third tip add a clipper to the now layered kik and experiment with this.

hope this
helps.

Thank you for reply! I will try!

1 Like

depends on your content, really. and you should look for some basic mixing techniques first non-related to renoise to understand how to achieve desired effect, then you will easily know how to…
wether it’s layering, eqing, mangling with dynamics, delay(short/long), parallel processing, how to mix a track with good stereo image without phasing/muffling the sound, what should be more “present” and what should not, is there too much room ambient? etc… it really depends on everything that your “kick” is punchy in certain track so all matters… if you create good punchy kick on its own, it’s very likely that in track it will be either burried (because of phase cancellation) or simply because it does not fit the material (without some eq applied)…
The answer is not that simple
Cheers

Lots of ways to rome. Sound design and mixing knowledge are a deep art…

But for a start, try using the Exciter device on your bassy sounds, and use EQ to dial in any frequencies that are lacking to your taste. Maybe also that maxxbass VST…

Thank you so much! I will try!

Thank you very much! I will try!

Thank you for reply!

1 Like

Thank you for teaching me!

1 Like

Wowwzzweerzzz @EatMe :exploding_head: