Seriously stumped, just bought it and opened it, fullscreened it, no idea how to go back. Cmd+ctrl+f doesn’t do anything!
Inside Windows is the command ALT + RETURN. Is it for MAC?
- Go to Renoise Menu/“Help”
- Click in: “List Keyboard Shortcuts”
- Search the command: Toggle Fullscreen/Windowed Mode Alt + Return
In case someone else has more doubts. Actually you have up to 3 ways to do the same with Renoise.
- Use the mouse: Renoise menu \ View \ Fullscreen.
- Keyboard command: ALT + RETURN.
- MIDI input ( from your MIDI devide): Renoise \ MIDI MAP button \ Global Mappings \ Window \ Fullscreen Mode (assign a control from your device).
You can do the same with a lot of controls, using these 3 peripherals when it suits you.
Sweet thanks, had no idea!
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.