How do I make it so when I wheelscroll beyond the top, it stays on the

How do I make it so if I scroll to the top of the pattern with the wheel on the mouse, that it will lock to the top of the pattern instead of continuing to scroll to the bottom again, like the older versions? It was quite handy to know that I’ll always be at the top if I just keep scrolling.

How do I make it so if I scroll to the top of the pattern with the wheel on the mouse, that it will lock to the top of the pattern instead of continuing to scroll to the bottom again, like the older versions? It was quite handy to know that I’ll always be at the top if I just keep scrolling.

Below the pattern editor, second button from the left.

Thanks. Oh, I guess I didn’t explain the question good enough…

I want it to stop scrolling when it gets to the top of the pattern, like the way it used to be in earlier versions. This way I can be looking away from the screen for a moment or doing whatever, and scroll the wheel up and know that I’ll be at the top when I start working with the song again. The way it is now, the home key is the only feasible way to do it in a reasonable amount of time, which is fine, but I do miss the old behavior.

One of the areas that this can be a problem is when it’s set so there’s no way to actually use the scrollwheel to get to the top, like when it’s set to skip every so many lines when using the scrollwheel and Renoise is at a line in the song that is out of sync with what will be able to go to the first line of the pattern.