How many Renoise users are there?

:guitar: :drummer: :clownstep:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :w00t: :badteethslayer: :badteethslayer: :badteethslayer:

:ph34r:

Only 11 of us!

Bagsy I`m the drummer! :drummer:

Q: If a Renoise user falls in a forest is anybody here?

If a renoiser falls in a forest he is forced to work horizontally on his laptop.

If a renoiser falls in a forest he is forced to work horizontally on his laptop.

But then surely he`s no longer a renoise user?

Renoise 4.0 is actually just FL Studio on its side

Renoise 4.0 is actually just FL Studio on its side

it`s all over… :o …it had to happen sometime after 2012 I guess…

Looks like a Japanese style emoticon to me.

Looks like a Japanese style emoticon to me.

I think taktik was going for a minimalist but stylish GUI.

I assumed the renoiser fell and couldn’t get up again. :slight_smile:

Me. I am all of the Renoise users. There are exactly me of us.

No no no no… I’m a Renoise user too, so that means there’s at least tw… oh wait… is my schizophrenia acting up again? Umm, yeah, that must be it. Ok then, there’s exactly me of us!

:blink:

No no no no… I’m a Renoise user too, so that means there’s at least tw… oh wait… is my schizophrenia acting up again? Umm, yeah, that must be it. Ok then, there’s exactly me of us!

:blink:

Haven’t you realized yet, that this forum is all in your head and so is the weird software you’re constantly rambling about, revoice…neroyz…dNoise…Reboyz…or something.

Roughly as many as forum users.

… is my schizophrenia acting up again? Umm, yeah, that must be it. Ok then, there’s exactly me of us!

Man! You’re an army!!.. I mean… We are!!.. … now I am confused. Maybe I am just a tool.

I think I have to follow the tracks. There must be some kind of pattern in this.

whatever the count is… +1 .

The only think that miss (for my opinion) is some native synth […]

Hello 2013! I think the new presets could approach that experience somewhat. A lot of the presets, however, I think are meant more as a demonstration of capabilities.