How To Make Renoise Smoother For Music With Live Elements

I work a lot with vocalists and studio musicians. I would love to be able to record a vocal into renoise(or in an external program) to my renoise tracks and then put i into renoise(everthing posible this far) but then finaly be able to go back and forth between the patterns and have the long vocal track follow my moving back and forth. much like it would do in programs like cubase and logic. I have done tracks where i mix all the vocals in renoise, with heavy filter-editing and automation. which has meant that i have had to go back to the begining of the vocal recording everytime i want to change one thing and then check it out. it takes a lot of patience and a lot of time. Im no programer and i have no clue about what, if any, trouble it would mean for renoise if there is a mixture of these audiotracks and regular tracker-tracks in the program. But for us who work with live vocalists and musicians as well as doing remixes and mashups, would that open up a whole new world of posiblities. It could also work if there is some function that makes the program puting out 9xx with a note on precise positions from the first note in a track and ahead when you asign it.

https://forum.renoise.com/t/traditional-audio-tracks/22033