how to map midi cc to instrument (modulation wheel or pitchbend)

when I play on the midi keyboard (a samson graphite 49) I can hear the sound of the instrument but nothing happens when I use the modulation wheel or the pitch bend, although the modulation wheel and pitchbend event appears in the midi event window…

do I miss some settings ?

in fact it seems that those cc are working with plugin (amsynth or other soft synth) but not with samples (xi instruments).

in fact it seems that those cc are working with plugin (amsynth or other soft synth) but not with samples (xi instruments).

you need to map wheels in the sampler to whatever parameter you want, you can do pitchbend if you map pitchwheel to pitch modulation, it is only from 3.1 beta, if you use 3.0.1 i guess pitch wheel is unusable (unless vst supports it) because it uses some wierd data from 80’s alien transmissions not regular cc

modwheel works as usual knobs, faders and so on, the thing now it is not working because you have not mapped them yet to any parameter.

try to have fun and map to pitchwheel not only pitch but filter or reverb room size or something, keydoard gets some different funk going on :badteeth: :badteethslayer: :badteeth: